We work with architects, restoration contractors and owners to provide custom brick matching services for historical restorations and additions. Our first priority is to source authentic antique reclaimed brick to match. If this is not possible, we offer custom brick making services in original coal fired beehive kilns, which allows for full customization of size, color and texture. Past clients include:
- George Washington’s Mt. Vernon Estate and Gardens
- Biltmore Estate
- Tudor Place Historic House and Garden
- Brucemore Mansion
- NYC Landmarks Commission Projects
- Numerous private estates
- 1) You email us pictures, dimensions and quantity of bricks you would like to match.
- 2) We search our extensive inventory for an antique brick match (if no match is available we explore feasibility of custom making them for you).
- 3) We email pictures and price quote of our match.
- 4) We send you samples of our match with formal quote.
- 5) You approve of our sample and place order :).
Please email all brick match information including: size of project, location of project, and date you need the bricks.
* Please try to include a digital image of the brick.
Email this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: John Gavin)